June 18, 2017
Guilt, Justification, and God’s Mercy – FBR Podcast # 21
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:57 — 20.2MB)
Subscribe to get new episodes every week! Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Guilt is what our subconscious mind makes us feel when we do an injustice. We don’t like feeling guilt, so we seek some kind of justification in order to settle the guilt-debt. But did you know that this thought process demonstrates God’s mercy for our sins? In this week’s podcast:
- What is Justification and why do we need it?
- Why do we feel guilt?
- How our subconscious mind is like a computer
- Do you justify God, or yourself?
- Why the guilt/justify cycle is proof of God’s mercy
- The WORST form of justification
Justifiable guilt (blogpost)
Next podcast: The Problem with Religion