How did God create the universe? The Bible said that He simply spoke it into existence. Is that even scientifically plausible? In this podcast we will look at the physics of creation, and show that it’s not only possible for God to have spoken creation into existence, it’s the ONLY explanation that fits what we know about science on a quantum level! This episode gets pretty technical, but I try to make it easy to understand. We’ll cover:
- How real is the “real world”?
- What are the basic building blocks of matter?
- Is “solidness” just an illusion?
- How quantum physics connects the physical world to “thought”.
- Do we actually live in “The Matrix”?
*PROGRAMMING NOTE* I apologize for the audio quality of this podcast. It sounds like I’m broadcasting from inside a tin can. I obviously had some technical issues and I didn’t have time to re-record the episode.
Creation: Something out of Nothing (blog post)
Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle
The Copenhagen Interpretation
The Holographic Universe
Next Podcast: Biblical Creation and the Age of the Earth