Atheists argue that the God of the Bible isn’t a God of love. And technically, they’re right! God is a God of absolute righteousness and justice. The ultimate EFFECT of being right and just is love! So then, what is love? Is it a feeling, or a choice? In this podcast we’ll look at an argument I had with an annoying atheist (is there any other kind?) that led to the true definition of God’s love. We’ll also cover:
- How you can tell if a person is an atheist (or from New York) in 60 seconds
- How atheists tacitly admit that they are insane
- How most of us (including Christians) have a wrong definition of love
- The true Biblical definition of love
- Why God is NOT a “God of love”.
- The first demonstration of love in the Bible (and how it relates to the ULTIMATE show of love)
- The KJV of 1 Corinthians 13 gives the most accurate definition of love
Love is a Three-Way (blog post)
Why it wasn’t much of a “sacrifice” in his mind
1 Corinthians 13 KJV
Next podcast: Is God a “Trinity”?