Was the cause of existence natural, or supernatural? IF the universe had a First Cause, then understanding everything we can about it will get us closer to an answer to the question we asked last week – “What’s the point of existence?” In this week’s podcast, we begin to explore what we can know about the First Cause.
- Have time, space, matter, and energy always existed, or did they have a beginning?
- Did the universe come into existence in accordance to the natural laws of physics?
- If not, then what can we say about the First Cause of existence?
- What are the laws that govern existence?
- Why a messy room is proof that the universe cannot be infinite
- How the First Cause is OUTSIDE of time and space (and what that means)
Where and When
Next podcast – How does God see time?